Nothing can make you forget all the things weighing you down like a professional massage. Our massages are the best in town because we have a full staff of professionally trained and experienced masseurs who know the best techniques and methods to immerse you into total tranquility. Massages not only feel great, they relieve tension from your body that builds up over time and can actually begin to affect your health.
Here are some of the expert massage packages we offer at A & J Beauty and Day Spa:
● Car Accident—Relieve pain and relax with the ease of a nice massage
Auto Injury Massage Therapy
If you were injured in a car accident, your auto insurance will pay for your massage therapy treatments. All suto insurance policies in the State of Massachusetts include Personal Injury Protection PIP; this extension of your insurance will pay for complimentary alternative health care regardless of who was determined to be "at fault." This coverage allows you to be treated for your auto accident related injuries with a simple referral from your Doctor.
Our Clinic has experience providing medical massage therapy for auto accident injuries. It is often the body's soft tissues(muscles, tendons and other connective tissues) that are inured in auto accidents. We Are highly skilled in treating auto accident , Workmen Comp. injuries and More. Services available but not limited to whiplash, neck and back injuries, tendon damage, muscle spasms, myofascial pain.
Auto Injury/Medical Massage
Medical massage is a term that refers to special techniques used when massage is par of the overall treatment of medical problems stemming from trauma to the body. This form of massage is often, but not always , done under the instruction of a physician in the case of work-related injuries or auto injuries and focuses on addressing the affected area(s). Your therapist will conduct a through health intake during each massage session and develop a treatment plan to provide you with the most appropriate treatment for your injury. Therapist will document progress and work closely with other health care providers to provide you with the best care. At regular intervals, your therapist will send progress reports to your referring health care provider to keep them up to date with the treatments. Your massage may include advance myofascial techniques, deep tissue techniques, Hot and Cold pads and contract techniques and post-isometric relaxation techniques on the affected muscles and joints.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING
We need the following at the time of your first visit:
*Name of insurance company
*Name and phone number of your insurance representative
*A prescription for massage therapy fro your doctor (M.D.,)
*Letter from Lawyer Name, address, phone number,
Your Personal Injury Protection (PIP) coverage will pay for your injury treatments (injury massage therapy) for up to 1year from the date of the accident or until your PIP benefits are exhausted (check with your insurance company for specifics). It's important, to know the approximate balance of your PIP benefits throughout this time of healing*.
We bill $150 per 30-45 minute session. We offer a significant discount for payments made at the time of appointment.
Call us at the phone number 866-565-1449 to schedule an appointment for Tuesday or Thursday between the hours of 12pm-6pm. No walk-ins please call ahead to schedule your appointment.
● Prenatal Massages— Relax tense muscles, ease pain, and improve overall circulation and mobility.
● Swedish Massage—Our luxurious Swedish massages feature precise application of pressure that will dissolve tension in the muscles and also improve blood flow. A Swedish massage from A & J Beauty and Day Spa will increase body functions like flexibility. Of course, our Swedish massages feel great and are completely relaxing as well.
● Hot Stones—Applying special heated stones to key areas on your body is a method of healing and relaxation that has been in use throughout the ages. Hot stone therapy is a great way to heal muscle spasms and knots and along with our expert massage therapists, you will feel totally rejuvenated and ready to take the world on.
● Deep-Tissue—When your work week calls for a serious relief, our deep-tissue massage therapy is your cure. This kind of massage loosens up the deepest muscles and connective tissues that can be the tensest. When our superior masseurs are finished with your custom deep-tissue massage, you are sure to feel loose, the key muscles of your body refreshed.
● Therapeutic Cupping— Users of the cupping system report relief to the pain associated with symptoms such as sciatica, back pain, shoulder pain, neck pain , sport injuries, muscular pain, rheumatism, arthritis and also acute and chronic problems.
● Stress Melting—This is our signature massage package. We specially developed this massage regimen using moist heat and a specialized Swedish massage approach to energize you and completely eliminate stress and tension from your body.
Our founder is a real health guru. In addition to being a personal trainer and fitness instructor, she is also a yoga teacher. This means that she knows exactly how important it is to keep your body loose and in peak condition. We follow all of these principles and incorporate them into our massage therapies. Body wraps are also available at A & J Beauty and Day Spa in Boston, MA. Come see why we are the most popular day spa in the city!